Monday 27 May 2013

Staying in Umdloti, forever!

I have found the perfect place to stay!

Umdloti, with Ballito and Umhlanga a very short drive away on the Dolphin Coast.
It's a definite place to go!

The weather is warm and mild most of the time.
(They don't know what winter is!)

A view of the ocean, and the beach, and clouds and sky over an endless ocean.
With boats waiting on the horizon to go into Durban harbour...

There are malls in the vicinity, so as not to make me long for shopping destinations in big cities.
(I am prone to get withdrawal symptoms when I can't spot the nearest mall...
No problem here!)

And there are great coffee shops and seafood restaurants!
Double plus!

I don't think I ever want to go back again.
To the rat race in the city!

Signing out for a week, maybe more...

"Sigh"



(Until next time we go on holiday again...)

3 comments:

  1. Durban has a very wierd weather, when I was there I took a shower on monday and friday I was still not dry. Cape Town is a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up holidaying here :) It is lovely there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in love with the South coast of Natal after my recent time spent there. Love the weather and the warm sea water.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs