Friday 3 May 2013

enJoy


Week 5 of the Weekly Parenting Poetry Workshop by Lauren Wayne of Hobo Mama.
The theme for this week was Enjoy.


enJoy


              Fun
Play                      Laughter
               Love
                               giggle
                                     giggles
                                            giggling

Each day full
   SMILES

Life with you!

So much
HAPPINESS

and

JOY!

Little Missy
April 2013
(Instagram filter)


Related posts:


Trust

Hope

emerge

Preparing for you


9 comments:

  1. LOVE that drawing!

    I love that you capitalized the Joy in EnJoy — what a fun emphasis. And I can just feel the joy radiating through all the delightful jumble of giggles and smiles.

    So glad you wrote along with me for the workshop! Thanks so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the opportunity, Lauren! It is so much fun! Love all the poems I am reading!

      Delete
  2. I really enjoy your style. I felt giggly with this one.
    the drawing is always wonderful. My daughter saw the drawing from last time in my facebook feed and was entranced!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :D I really appreciate the feedback, and love that you like the drawings by Little Missy!

      Delete
  3. This was a fun one! Love the play with words to highlight the playfulness of the words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! It was fun writing it as well! :D

      Delete
  4. I've given you a shout out and please feel free to steal the badge courtesy of Reluctant Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops forgot to add the link
    http://spiritedmama1.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/interesting-blog-award-from-reluctant-mom/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Spirited Mama1! You are making my MOnday!

      Delete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs