Friday 5 March 2010

Checking the hubby’s shirt

A friend told us that she was very disgusted with her sister-in-law. The sister-in-law did not check on her husband (the friend’s brother) before he went to see his mother in hospital. He had chocolate hands (from his children) on his shirt.
“What if my mother had died and the minister came to the hospital?”
WTF!
Apparently it is the wife’s job to keep the husband neat and tidy.
(As if it would matter what the minister would think. Or that he would notice such mundane things as dirty shirts during traumatic experiences.)
Powerwoman is indignantly shaking her head: “No, no, and no!”
If hubby wants to look like a dustbin, that is his problem. I will not take responsibility for somebody else’s cleanliness. (Children not included.)
Luckily I have a husband who can do it all by himself. And I have never been ashamed of him, quite the opposite!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! how absurd. In my case its the other way round too heehee. Thanks for letting me know about the comments form on my blog. I fixed it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How crazy. You get a lot of that amongst the ultra conservative folks. I cannot relate. Never could.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs