Monday 26 January 2015

Final year!


The final year for The Student has arrived!

We dropped her off at university yesterday.

It looks like it is going to be a great year! She finally has a single room with more space in the residence. She is doing a post-graduate in management that seems to be very promising... She has made many friends which makes life a ball on campus...

It's the time of her life!

But it is not only a final year for her, but for me as well!
It has been tough on the budget, and I am looking forward to some sort of respite after this year of paying for the studies.

-----

She has been working at attorney's these holidays, which helps with the pocket money. She even learnt a few lessons about how to be an employee from hell! It has been a good experience!


-----

Best wishes for you, my girl!
I hope you enjoy with all your might, because it will pass in a flash!

3 comments:

  1. Best wishes to all of you. You must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! her final year! Time really just soldiers on hey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, mom, for always being my number 1 supporter! I really appreciate it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs