Tuesday 7 January 2020

Word for 2020

Grab, word for 2020 - Canva creation
Word of the year - Grab
There is nothing more powerful than a word. A word for the year is a gift to yourself. This year I am going to GRAB life!

My word for 2019, Resilience, was a powerful word that kept me grounded. It gave me the confidence to power through when times were tough. I can give myself a pat on the back. I have the resilience to grab what life is offering me!

Life is giving us an opportunity. Sometimes we ignore it, and we can never go back! This time we are grabbing what comes to us! We are eager and excited! New beginnings and new adventures await us...

Thank you, Life!


What is your word for 2020?

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome word! All the best for the new opportunities ahead!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs