Monday 6 January 2020

Welcome 2020

2020 Karen du Toit Bitmoji
2020 

2020 is going to be a great year! We know it!

2019 was not that great. When I think about it, I just have an overwhelming sense of relief that we somehow got through it... We were in survival mode, and each month got worse and worse! But here we are! We made it!

2020 can only be better!

I am not only saying it to put out positive vibes. We have plans to make it better! Our goals are set, and the wheels are already in motion. I am not at liberty to say much more... Watch this space! The excitement is high!

We had a great holiday staying home. It was Miss Fine's favourite place to be, and she complained each time we had to go somewhere.

We saw Star Wars over the past weekend, and we loved it. I was so apprehensive that it would not be good (because of social media comebacks), but it is an adventure! Go see it, if you haven't yet! We also saw Spies in Disguise at a media launch in the beginning of December, and it is a hoot! It's still in the cinemas, and worth a family outing!

We watched tons of series. The Morning Show (How good is this?. Can't wait for Series 2) , Stumptown, and After Life are a few of the memorable ones.

I am still busy reading Dan Brown's Deception Point. I finished The Afrikaner by Arianna Dagnino. I owe her a review. It is an exceptional book! (This year I definitely must read more!)

Back at work. Back at the grind! Luckily I have a great job (radio archivist), and can't wait to catch up with all the great programmes I have missed.

Happy 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs