Monday 11 June 2018

Upbeat Annie JR at Peoples Theatre - WIN family tickets

Red theatre curtain with Annie - Peoples Theatre
Annie Jr - Peoples Theatre
Annie JR opened last week at Peoples Theatre in Braamfontein. We are Peoples Theatre groupies by now. The Show always ticks all the boxes. Great entertainment. Great cast. Great script. Great fun. Great for the whole family, from ages 2 to 100. Annie JR did not disappoint. The ever-fresh 1924 comic character story of an optimistic upbeat Annie JR has been done so many times, but the story never disappoints. Annie is such a breath of fresh air in her circumstances; so much so that you the children are cheering her from the sidelines all the way. Singing "Tomorrow" with gusto at the end of the musical.
SO. MUCH. FUN.
MomAgain40 family selfie at the theatre
At the Peoples Theatre on a Friday night - Perfect!!


Theatre veteran Jill Gerard says Annie is a firm favourite. "Annie stands for innate decency, courage and optimism in the face of hard times, pessimism and despair. Shje is an inspiration all of us."

Peoples Theatre has made available two family tickets (4 each) to be won here.
Annie JR poster with girl peering through Annie's face
Annie JR photo op



WIN

Girl with green light saber and Annie JR programme in hand
You've got to have a light saber for Annie 

Two sets of 4 tickets each is up for grabs on the blog! Date and time to be arranged with Buz Publicity! The show runs from 4 June to 5 August.
This is great for a holiday activity with the kids.
The tickets costs between R120 - R135.
Phone Sean McGrath for tickets or information: 011 403 2340

Final bows at Annie JR Theatre production
The superb cast of Annie Jr on Friday night - Well done!


The rules of the giveaway:


1. Mandatory: Leave a comment on the blog telling me why you would like to see this production with your family? Include your email in the comment to be able to get hold of you.

The following 4 steps will count as extra entries:
2. Visit Peoples Theatre on Facebook, and leave me a comment to tell my that you have done it.
3. Follow Peoples_Theatre on Twitter, and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done it.
4. Visit MomAgain@40 on Facebook, and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done it.
5. Follow @karentoittoit on Twitter, and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done it.

6. This competition will run from today and will end on Monday 18 June at 12 pm. The winner will be drawn via Random.org and will be announced here and on MomAgain@40 Facebook Page.
7. This competition is open to readers who will be able to get to the Peoples Theatre in Johannesburg using their own transport.
8. The prize is not transferable.
9. If you have won here in the past 3 months you will not be eligible to win this competition.


CONGRATULATIONS

Cat and Aidan Kew, you are the winners each of 4 tickets to Peoples Theatre. Please leave your email addresses.

8 comments:

  1. My 8 year old daughter loves the movie.
    Following Peoples Theatre and MomAgain@40

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to take my kids to see Annie as it brings back memories of my childhood when I watched the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good day, Anon. Please leave your name and email?

      Delete
  3. I'd love to take my kids to see Annie as it brings back memories of my own childhood when I watched the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visited the Peoples thetre on Facebook
    Visited Mom again at 40 on Facebook
    Am following you on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phillippa Barnard15 June 2018 at 12:57

    Hey, I've like the two facebook pages (well, I had liked the People's Theatre before), and followed the two twitter profiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter who is six is adopted and she really relates to Annie and her journey to finding a family. Plus we love the musical and know the songs by heart so we would be delighted to see the musical. Thanks so much! Robyn Wolfson Vorster robynw@netactive.co.za

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs