In the spirit of Mother's Day that has just passed, and May being a month of mothers, Grundig has launched a Grundig Mom of the Year campaign.
#GrundigMomOfTheYear will be open to all the readers of this blog that reside in the Johannesburg area. Readers will be asked to nominate their mother or a mother in their community with a write up on why they are the Mom of the Year.
The winner will be selected through Rafflecopter to win a culinary experience at the JHB Culinary & Pastry School at Maboneng worth R600,00.
I am so excited about this, because as the Blogger I will be attending the culinary experience with the winner! We will be making and decorating red velvet cupcakes! (That can't be too difficult?)
On the day of the experience, there will be a draw where all the attendees (Bloggers included) will stand a chance to win the grand prize which is a Grundig top of the line oven valued at R8 900,00.
The Grundig Multifunction oven has the following specifications. Who does not want to win this?
- Full multifunction Oven
- Halogen light
- Triple glaze door
- Removable glass inner door
- Meat probe
- Soft close hinges
- Glass control panel
- H x W x D: 660 x 730 x 580 mm
- Black Glass
Terms and conditions:
- This competition will run for a week and end on 31 May at 9am. The winner will be announced here and on MomAgain@40 Facebook Page.
- This competition is open to Gauteng residents only. The winner will decide if she or her mother who was nominated will be attending. Unfortunately not both!. The winner/Mother of the Year must be able to get to the venue on their own accord.
- The prize is not transferable.
- If you have won here in the past 3 months you will not be eligible to win this competition. You are also not allowed to enter this same competition on another blog if you have entered here.