This is great for the winter holidays when you want to do something of value with your little ones.
The recipe is easy:
Sodium bicarbonate / baking-soda
1. Pour vinegar into eighth of bottle.
2. Pull balloon over a funnel, and drop one and half teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate into it.
3. Pull balloon over opening of bottle, preventing the bicarbonate from spilling into bottle before it is secured onto the bottle.
4. Hold the bottle securely when pulling up the balloon to dump the sodium bicarbonate into the bottle.
5. Carbonic acid gas is released which makes the balloon blows up.
|It really works!|
|From the book: Doen dit self Wetenskap (Do it yourself Sience)|