Tuesday 26 August 2014

I am too precious about my car


I love my car, and hates it when I have to drive another car.

It had to go in for the hail damage repairs from the previous year. I had to wait from last year in November. It had a few dents on the body.

I complained for two days when I got an Avis car to drive. I missed my car and the way it behaves!

But after two days driving around with the new car, its gadgets and its  zippy performance kicked in.

I did not want give back the Hyundai!
(It's a very nice car! Sorry, Toyota fans!)


Now I can't wait to get myself a new car.

I still have to go a few miles with the Yaris, because The Student wants to study another year.
But after that... Definitely a new zippy little number with lots of gadgets!


I will not be that precious any more about my wheels!

Do you also LOVE your wheels?

3 comments:

  1. I do! But it's getting a tad old

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my wheels...but don't get too attached because my DH is bound to replace it as soon as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most people from today’s generation are not satisfied with what they have, so when another car model appears, they tend to want to buy them just for the sole reason of updating. Well I guess that's human nature. Hahaha! Anyway, it’s nice to know that you are planning to purchase a new car for yourself. Good for you, Karen! All the best!

    | Bradford Oliver @ la customs

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs