Players take turns to draw in the air and see it on screen via the free Pictionary Air™ app (also on the Google Play store), while trying to guess the object. The in-app camera gets pointed at the illustrator and they appear, along with their sketch, on the screen of your smart device. Extra hilarity ensues when the sketch goes sideways because the illustrator struggles to stay on point with the sketching, or the person holding the in-app camera moves (on purpose, OR not!). Casting to your TV causes even bigger laughs!
LOTS OF FUN: PICTIONARY AIR
What we love about the game:
- Pictionary Air gets all players up and moving.
- The illustrator appear, along with their sketch, on the screen of your smart device.
- Team mates guess the words being sketched, and although it looks deceptively easy, it is very difficult to try and guess what your team mate are trying to convey. That's why it is so funny, and fun to play.
- The easy-to-use app lets you record your performance and play it back for more laughs in between rounds, or save and share it with your friends.
- The round timer can be adjusted to give beginners or younger kids more time to draw. Selfie Mode allows you to draw without any time limits or rounds.
- Gameplay can be casted onto your TV from your phone or tablet using Apple TV, Chromecast or compatible streaming device at home. It is extra hilarious when everybody can follow along on the big screen.
- Pictionary Air™ is perfect for any party or game night with the family, friends, and children above 8 years old. (Although, I would bet that younger children who can read, would love this also!)
- We give this 5/5 for pure enjoyment!
Pictionary Air™ includes a pen, 112 double-sided clue cards and a card box, with one AA Alkaline battery.
The retail price is in the vicinity of R499, but there is a special on Takealot now for R459.