Monday 5 May 2014

10 years of happy!


We celebrated our 10 year anniversary on Thursday last week!
It is really genius to have the 1st May as our  anniversary, as it is Worker's Day in South Africa and a public holiday. We are guaranteed a yearly public holiday to celebrate our anniversary as well!

I can't believe that it has been 10 years! It has been so much fun!
"Effortless" is the word that comes to mind!

Although, when we look at our selfies, it definitely looks as if  10 years has passed! (Hubby's food is to blame! Definitely! - That's why there is a shadow selfie!)

Thank you my dear Husband for the person that you are, and the way that you are treating us! The girls and I love you very much, and we appreciate all that you are doing for us!

It really has been a joy to have you in our lives!

We had a lovely breakaway at Glenburn Lodge which is only 30km from Johannesburg. It was especially great that we could fetch the children the second day and that we could spend some time together.



(I will do another post about our stay because most of my photos have already been downloaded on my home computer.)

I just wanted to say thank you to a great partner!
I "know" that it is not always as easy as this! (From a previous nearly forgotten life!)

I am the lucky one!

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs