Thursday 6 July 2017

To the Eldest


Happy birthday, K! I am so glad that you are enjoying your life, and having the best time!

May your day today be one of celebration! We are stretching it out until the weekend this year!

Thanks so much for all you are teaching us. You are the kindest and most compassionate person I know! You are always helping others! Thanks for the lovely example you are for our youngest!

Your smile and warm greeting to each and every body you meet makes it a pleasure to be around you! Stay as you are!

May this year be the best yet, and may you still go on those travels you were planning!
Boomerang back as much you want! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying
    to get started and create my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon This is Google Blogger which is super easy to use! Good luck!

      Delete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs