But I've turned the half a century corner! Now I've got the next half a century in front of me!
It's too soon, too quickly! But this post is the final written moan I will give about 50.
There is actually quite a few things I LOVE about being fifty:
- I know who I am!
- I am not that shy self-conscious person I used to be in my teens and twenties! (Who was she even?)
- I can complain about being overweight and the extra lines, but then who cares? Not me any more! And nobody else does! (And nowadays we've got filters in any case!)
- I like the person I am now!
- I like where I am now in life! (Mauritius would have been nice as well, but it's coming!... )
- I like the people I have in my life!
- I love my family!
- If there is something that is bothering me, I know I can change it! Yes!
- And I can plan a Star Wars party, even though people are looking with a bit of bewilderment at me... I don't care!