Little Missy passed her 56 month mark yesterday. She is four years and eight months.
1. Who is your favourite person in the whole world?
2. What is your favourite colour?
3. What's your favourite television show?
4. What's your favourite outfit?
5. What sport do you like best?
6. What song do you love?
(I missed this question. Next time...)
7. What's your favourite cereal?
Brown cereal (All Bran Flakes)
8. Who is your best friend?
The boy she just played with at McDs
What about Jade? Yes, Jade
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What is your favourite book?
11. What are you really good at?
Tying a knot
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
13. What is your best memory?
14. What would you buy if you had R 1000?
A doll for my child
15. What vegetable do you hate the most?
All the vegetables
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be?
I want a child
17. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
18. Who is your biggest hero?
19. What do you like to do best with your friends?
Camping and swimming
20. What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday?
Get a Barbie doll
This was shared by Rattle and Mum who lent it from In The Corner.
(Photo: Patrick Pretorius)