Tuesday 10 July 2012

The best thing I did with my newborn


Spending hours and hours in the same chair, holding her and breastfeeding her.
Our Little Tortoise.

Looking at her.

Holding her.

Breastfeeding her.

Again. And. Again.


I now know it was the best best use of my time!
Ever!

I will never get that back again!
But I will cherish those special months we had together...

Too soon we do not have to say again: "This too will pass!"


What was the best thing you did when you had a newborn?


(Photo: Debbie Rogers)

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, breastfeeding for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeding would rate at the top for me too. A special time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breastfeeding, that bond can never be taken away. But all the cuddling and rocking and singing... He'll be 3 in October, and yet I still ahve to sing for him everyday. I know that he remembers it. And I will cherish it always

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs