Monday, 16 April 2012
It's been four weeks and it is going s-l-o-w!
There are some rhetorical questions I have found that help me when motivation is low.
Rhetorical questions for dieters:
- Where does this food looks the best: on my plate or on my hips?
- Will I feel better staying in the office or going to gym during lunch-time?
- What is the best choice on the menu: salad or a burger?
- Will it make a difference if I eat this cookie now?
- Will the next glass of red wine taste as delicious as the first?
- What should I drink that is the most healthy: water or wine? (Substitute: Water or coffee? Herbal tea or coffee?)
- Does going to the gym makes me faster than a coach potato, even though I only clock up 2 kilometres in 20 minutes? (As seen on Keep calm and run)
- Should I just give up when the needle doesn't want to budge on the scale?
- Does it help to make this healthier food choice?
If you have any more questions I can add, it would be great!