Tuesday, 20 March 2012
We've got mini-Friday here today.
Tomorrow is Human Rights Day here in South Africa!
- Stay in bed;
- Drive out to the countryside for a view;
- Stay at home and do some chores around the house;
- Catching up on some reading;
- Spending time with the toddler;
- A braai (barbecue);
- A movie or a rented movie;
- A nice lunch at a favourite restaurant.
It feels like it would be a waste to spend it in bed.
The weather is still lovely during the day!
What are you planning to do tomorrow?
(Photo: Rusty Hook on Sunday)