Thursday, 26 May 2011
- It is my "Friday" today. I have a long weekend coming up!
- Our wine order has come and I am drinking export red wine to France, courtesy Spier.Les Vins du Monde. Cheers!
- My friend and I got free cappuccino's at Woollies today because they forgot our food order! I was really looking forward to the mature cheddar on rye, but the broccoli from last night was much healthier... (Of course! Wink smile!)
- I could still draw R100 from my account to put in some petrol for my car.
- Tomorrow is pay day!
- Hubby is making pork stir-fry, and it smells delicious!
- The Teen can finally submit her portfolio for Communication Studies at the university... One less thing to do! (Grade 12: the stress is getting to me)
Enjoy your Friday! What are your plans for the weekend?