I am playing along again today with Java at Never Growing Old's Follow Friday 40 and over!
I am guilty! I haven't done it it quite a number of weeks! I am a bad blog-hopper, I am!
I see there are quite a number of super blogs to
Friday, here we come! This week has gone by super fast!
I thought it would go by very slow, especially after our camping weekend, but luckily there are a few highlights:
- I got a Blackberry (mine is purple, so I will call it my Purpleberry). Guess what I will be doing this weekend? (Big smile)
- The toddler keeps us very busy, but in a good way. She repeats everything we say, and we enjoy her very much. The mosquitoes have been bothering us at night, and now she tells us the "goggas" (insects) gives her an "eina" (ouch). I sounds like "Gwagwa". Very cute!
- I can't wait to see the toddler at the end of my working day.
- The teen started with her exams. It is the official end of her 11th school year. Unbelievable!
- Holidays and Christmas and sunny skies are in the air. We smell end-of-the-year celebrations! This year has gone by super super fast! I love this time of the year!
|On our camping weekend|