Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day and the Valentine’s Ball


Happy Valentine’s to all!
I am a sucker for LOVE! Love the flowers and presents! Hope you all had a great day!

The teen had her Valentine’s Ball last night. The search for the dress started last year already. But because I do not have not thousands in my budget available (apparently there are a lot of parents who have), she had to search for “specials” or chain store outfits. We found the perfect dress! It was also a search for the perfect shoes and the perfect accessories...
The teen was very surprised that we had other plans for the day of the Ball as well. Apparently a whole day is needed to prepare for a function. (Smile!) Hair and nails and make-up. Luckily she has a friend who came to help with the hair. (Because mom is not great with hair.)
She looked beautiful and stunning! Ah, 16! When we went to drop her and the BF (4 months, take note!), I was amazed at all the beautiful young ladies at the Ball. What a great time! To be 16, in love and going to a Ball with your loved one...
I am so glad my teen is having a Ball!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs