Tuesday 15 September 2009

Precious


I took a day’s leave to attend a friend’s 50th birthday, and I could stay-at-home (smile) for the morning with Mieka. How precious to have time with your baby. I don’t think we always appreciate being with them and having time to spend with them. I want to try and cherish it even more, because I catch myself feeling guilty that I am not doing something. Such as washing or cleaning. Yug! I give myself permission to spend time with her, and to focus on her alone! At nearly nine months she is precious. She loves to see her actions having a reaction on us. For example sneezing or laughing, and when we copy her with exaggerated gestures. It is Precious how she laughs at us and making us laugh at her again.
Photo by Karin D'Orville

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs